Effective Tuesday, June 8, the hospital will no longer have active screening at its entrances. Instead, the hospital will offer passive screening for all patients, employees and visitors accessing the facility Signage at entrances will notify visitors to attest that they do not have symptoms of COVID-19.
By entering this facility as a visitor, you are attesting that:
- You do not have any symptoms of COVID-19, which include:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath
- muscle and/or body aches
- new loss of taste and/or smell
- sore throat
- congestion and/or runny nose
- nausea and/or vomiting
- You have not been exposed to someone with known or suspected COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- You will wear a mask and practice social distancing while inside the facility
Those seeking urgent/emergent care will be screened and their provider will be notified if they screen positive.