Surgery center in Waycross, Georgia
When you or someone you love needs surgery in Waycross, Georgia, you can take comfort in knowing that Memorial Satilla Health offers state-of-the-art surgical services and experienced care you can trust. Our highly skilled surgeons have extensive experience in routine and complex surgeries.
Surgical procedures are an important and sometimes necessary treatment for many medical conditions. Whatever your surgical procedure may be, you can expect excellent care at Memorial Satilla Health.
For more information about our surgical services, please call (912) 283-3030.
Our surgeons in Waycross, Georgia offer advanced and innovative techniques in general, laparoscopic, endocrine, thoracic and vascular surgery.
Memorial Satilla Health’s specialty surgery areas include:
- Biopsies and fine-needle aspiration
- Breast biopsy and mastectomy
- Colorectal surgery
- Complex hernia repair
- Chronic wound care management
- Dialysis access surgeries and interventions
- Lung surgery
- Skin cancer and skin disorder management
- Thoracotomy, video-assisted
- Thyroid biopsies
- Thyroidectomy, partial and total
- Basic laparoscopic surgery (cholecystectomy, appendectomy)
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery (groin and abdominal hernias, colon resections and splenectomy)
- Laparoscopic anti-reflux procedures for chronic reflux and diaphragmatic hernias
- Joint replacement surgery
What to expect when having surgery
If rehabilitation is necessary after surgery to help you rebuild strength or regain certain skills after a surgery, our physical and occupational therapists can help. Our therapy and rehabilitation unit offers expert specialists and state-of-the-art equipment to help you get back to activities as quickly as possible.